This web application is part of a larger Parolla Payroll / Xero integration for the Irish market. If you would like to see the tool expanded with greater functionality then please contact us at Parolla, or email/text/call Mark Ogilvie at +353 89 221 9326.
The converter is tested in Chrome and FireFox web browsers. If you are having difficulty please contact Mark Ogilvie at Parolla
Bank of Ireland produce two types of comma separated value statements. The Business Banking output is different from the Online 365 statement.
This web page will:
- Establish if your file is from a Business or Online 365 account.
- Strip out unnecessary columns.
- Rename column headings to match Xero's import template.
- Return a Xero compliant statement import file.
- Download your statement from BOI. Make sure to select the following day after your last transaction in Xero, and to only select full days.
- Save the statement as a .csv or .out file on your local machine.
- Upload the BOI statement to this web page.
- Download your converted file. It will be renamed with the suffix "_xero.csv"
- Log into Xero, choose your relevent bank account, and import a manual statement.
All files are destroyed after being sent over the encrypted connection.