The payment file creator allows you to connect to a Xero organisation, choose available Bills for
and generate a PAIN.001.001.03 sepa xml output file. The payment generator can also output a
Bankline file in csv format.
The system will check each selected bill to try and find the customers bank account IBAN from
within Xero. You can
enter or override existing IBAN's prior to creating the file.
Please note that we do not store any information, or write any information back to Xero. So you
to enter your own bank IBAN and OIN in order to complete the file.
- The button at the top of this page will direct you to the Xero login screen where you will
be authenticated with Xero.
- Xero will then ask you to give permission for the application to access your Xero
data. Choose the organisation that you wish to run the reports for and confirm access.
- You will be redirected back here to search for and select bills.
- Choose the bills that you want to add to the payment file.
- Select Create Payment
- Enter your debit account IBAN, account name, and OIN.
- Enter an execution date that the payment will be actioned.
- Modify any individual payment details if required.
- Create the SEPA or Bankline file.
- Copy or email the hash key if required.
- Click Reset Xero Connection to chose a different company or to reset your API connection.