The payment file creator allows you to connect to a Xero organisation and choose and existing
Batch payment file for converstion to a PAIN.001.001.03 SEPA output file.
The system will check each selected bill to try and find the customers bank account IBAN from
within Xero. You can enter or override existing IBAN's prior to creating the file.
Please note that we do not store any information, or write any information back to Xero. So you
will need to enter your own bank IBAN and OIN in order to complete the file.
- The button at the top of this page will direct you to the Xero login screen where you will
be authenticated with Xero.
- Xero will then ask you to give permission for the application to access your Xero
data. Choose the organisation that you wish to run the reports for and confirm access.
- You will be redirected back here to search for and select the bulk payment file.
- Select Create Payment
- In the following page, enter your debit account IBAN, account name, and OIN.
- Modify any individual payment details if required.
- Create the SEPA.
- Copy or email the hash key if required.
- Click Reset Xero Connection to chose a different company or to reset your API connection.